MBC Aerosol is currently looking to fill our Inventory Control Assistant position. The position is currently full-time, Monday-Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm.
This position will report directly to our Inventory Control Specialist for day-to-day responsibilities. You will also work closely with our Shipping and Receiving Clerk and Purchasing Manager to ensure proper management of all inventory and orders.
Duties may include
- Fulfilling orders off pick lists
- Assigning parts to jobs or builds
- Pre-prep machine assemblies for builders
- Organizing/Relocating parts to designated carts
- Perform quarterly inventory checks
- Determining priority for low-stock parts
- Maintain supplies for shop area
- Daily garbage detail
This position demands excellent time management and communication skills as it will serve as the main link between inventory and shop. There is no room to leave something for later. Cleanliness and great organizational skills are also a must as you will be juggling multiple responsibilities at any given time. You must be able to successfully multitask. Prior shop experience is also beneficial.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
Schedule: 8 Hour Shift
Day shift: Monday to Friday
- Work Location:
Typical start time: 8AM
Fill out the form below to apply for the position.