Education and Experience
Minimum 5 years “hands-on” automation machinery assembly and service, pneumatic/electrical systems, and machine operation experience preferred. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
This hourly position reports directly to the shop supervisor and service manager. You will be building custom equipment from beginning to end. You must possess excellent mechanical, pneumatic and electrical skills. Anything less will not do. This is not a repetitive function; every machine requires free thinking and extreme diligence. We also build turnkey systems that may require worldwide travel for field installations.
The above position is a great opportunity to hitch a ride with a fast growing, progressive company. We are serious about what we do and treat our valued employees with dignity and respect. We are looking for the best people. If you are tired of your dull job and ready for a rewarding career at MBC, email your resume.
- Troubleshooting Automated Machinery
- Assembling and troubleshooting mechanical, pneumatic and some electrical components
- Basic AC Electrical knowledge
- Use of precision measuring tools
- Read and understand pneumatic circuit schematics
- Read and understand mechanical blueprints
- The ability to clearly converse with a customer
- International travel required
- Overtime is required as needed
- A “Can-Do” attitude and ability to be a team player
MBC provides its employees with paid holidays, vacation, year-end bonuses and medical benefits.
Pay Rates are D.O.E.
Fill out the form below to apply for the position.