The role of a Senior Mechanical Engineer will be to take industrial automation projects from an initial kick-off meeting to working completion through all of the stages of design & configuration, also when requested, be able to support existing customers by working alongside the service team, and occasionally support the shop builders & sales with Mechanical questions.
• Collaborate with Junior engineers & sales with a goal of achieving a high-quality product for the customer according to the sales writeup, schedule and budget.
• Use specialized software (Solidworks) to create 3D models and drawings of Aerosol machinery
• Research new materials and concepts and methods of development
• Organize and maintain existing engineering records
• Integrate designs to the purchasing system
• Ensure components and assemblies adhere to Aerosol industry safety and business standards
• Min. Batchelor’s degree in Industrial design, Mechanical Engineering or related field
• 5+ years in Automation Mechanical machine design
• In-depth Knowledge of Solidworks 3D CAD software
• Extensive Knowledge of Industrial packaging machinery
• Willingness to guide drafters and designers on various projects.
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively
• Support customers when needed by collaborating with the service department team
• Rare travel may be required (typically less than 1%)
• Must provide high-quality design and have an attention to detail
• Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Proven communication, organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel).
• US. Citizen or have legal right to work in the USA without sponsorship
• Pass a criminal background check and drug test (If required)
• Occasional work which may include extended working hours
Job Type: Full-time
• Pay: $85,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
Fill out the form below to apply for the position.